Friday, November 21, 2008

Day 85

Has it only been 85 days that Bear has been with us? My God! It seems like I have known this one for a lifetime! I guess that's what draws us to them...

Anyway, it has come to my attention that I am really behind in my reading...and commenting...which means that this weekend will be devoted to that. (I know. I cheat. I can't help it. I'm a perpetual procrastinator.) Anyway, I'll be around this weekend, and, unless the husband has other plans for the weekend, should be back to posting on Monday.

Happy wandering!

The Writer...and her dog, Bear

3 comments:

Beth said...

I've had Kasey for 5 1/2 years now, but I remember the day I found her in the shelter like it was yesterday.

Enjoy your weekend with Bear and The William. Good luck catching up on your posts!

It snowed here in Annapolis today and Kasey had a blast while it lasted.

~Beth & Kasey

~Marie~ said...

In May when Peanut turn 3, I found it hard to believe that I have had hm so long. I remember picking him up and bringing him home as if it were yesterday.

Enjoy your weekend and enjoy catching up on reading and commenting.

saratogajean said...

I realized the other day that I've had Dex for 8 months, but I can't imagine my life w/o my boys!

Of couse, I've had the cat for 8 years but it seems like she's been giving me the stink eye since I was born.